Looking to remove a user from your company's Wishlist account? We'll walk you through how to do just that in this article.
There are two ways to remove a user from Wishlist.
How to remove a user using your Wishlist account
- Log in to Wishlist
- Click "Admin" in the top left corner
- Click "Roster" in the left sidebar
- If you are looking to remove an employee, click the "Employee" tab or if you are looking to delete an admin, click the "Admin" tab
- Locate the individual you are looking to off-board
- Click the three-dot icon on the right side of the table
- Click "Offboard"
- A dialogue box will appear. Click "Offboard" if you'd like to move forward with removing the user.
- NOTE: if you wish to schedule the offboard for a future date, click the checkbox next to "Schedule offboard for a future date"
How to remove a user through your HRIS integration
Do you automatically sync your roster to Wishlist from your HRIS? This method is for you.
Because your roster is controlled through your HRIS, you are unable to edit users from within Wishlist. If you wish to offboard an employee, you will need to offboard them from your HRIS. Wishlist will then automatically update the roster through the HRIS integration.