If you have an accumulation of rewards that have been received over time, there are times when you may be able to combine those for a reward of a larger value. Below are the rules surrounding when rewards can and cannot be combined.
WHEN REWARDS CAN BE COMBINED
- When your rewards have only experience options on them, your rewards can be combined.
- If your rewards have experience and gift card options on them, your rewards can be combined for a reward that has both experience and gift cards on the page.
- If you have multiple rewards with only gift cards on them, we can combine them into a bigger gift cards. However, at this time, you will need to let us know the brand you want and we will combine it and send it to your email.
WHEN REWARDS CANNOT BE COMBINED
- Rewards with only gift cards cannot be combined with rewards for only experiences.
- If you have a reward that has the experience and gift card options available, it cannot be added to a reward that only has gift cards for a larger gift card option.
- Wallet users' rewards are already combined and are reflected in their wallet balances.
- Multiple travel rewards can be combined together.
- Rewards with experiences and/or gift cards cannot be added to travel rewards.