eNPS Survey Preview
eNPS is the Employee New Promoter Score and is one of the culture tools Wishlist provides to you! Via the tool you can send out surveys on a set cadence to gauge the overall health of your company's culture.
Note: The survey question and improvement categories cannot be customized at this time, however, these categories have been selected based on our research as the top reasons why company cultures may deteriorate.
How To Send Your Survey
- Start by logging into your Wishlist portal
- Click the Admin tab > Click Settings
- Click Surveys
- Set your Survey cadence by choosing 1 of 3 options
- You may choose to share the results with all employees, or keep them hidden by switching the Transparency Mode "ON" or "OFF"
- You may toggle the switch on or off at anytime and it will take effect immediately
- Once your selection has been made the Survey will be turned on and will alert you to when the next survey will be sent
Live Surveys, Employee Experience, and Insights
- Once your eNPS has gone live, the survey will show up for all employees on the News Feed as a widget on the left side
- All employees can optionally click "Take the quick anonymous survey" button if they would like to participate
- The survey will prompt them to set their score and choose improvements
- The survey will confirm the changes prior to submission or allow the user to Go Back (Make changes) or Cancel (Abort)
- Once enough responses have been calculated, the widget will refresh and the eNPS score will be shared with the entire company *Note: Survey responses are anonymous and the health report score will only show to all employees if Transparency Mode is ON
- As a Program Admin, you can dive further into the eNPS Survey Insights by logging into your Wishlist portal > Insights > Surveys
- The eNPS Survey results will break out the responses further, see sections below *Note: Survey responses are anonymous and the health report score will only show to all employees if Transparency Mode is ON
How Are Employees Notified of Surveys
When a new survey is live employees are notified to take it via email
as well as Slack (if you have the integration enabled)
Who are Promoters, Passives, and Detractors
Respondents give a rating between 0 (not at all likely) and 10 (extremely likely), and will fall into one of three categories to determine an NPS score:
Promoters respond with a score of 9 or 10 and are typically loyal and enthusiastic employees. These are your workplace champions!
Passives respond with a score of 7 or 8. These are employees that are satisfied with their overall work environment, but not satisfied enough to be considered promoters.
Detractors respond with a score of 0 to 6. These are dissatisfied employees who are unlikely to recommend the company to others and may even discourage others from working there.
How do we calculate eNPS
We simply subtract the percentage of Detractors from the percentage of Promoters to get your final NPS score.
For example, if 10% of respondents are Detractors, 10% are Passives, and 80% are Promoters, your NPS score is 80-10 = 70.
Good (0-30): NPS scores up to 30 is a good range to be in, but there’s room for improvement.
Great (30-70):NPS scores above 30 indicate that there are considerably more satisfied employees than dissatisfied employees, but there is still an opportunity for improvement.
Excellent (70-100): NPS score in this range means that employees love their job and are extremely happy with the company.