Need assistance logging into Wishlist? We are here to help!
Log-in issues can be boiled down to 1 of 3 issues. We will dive into each issue and walk you through how to solve each one below.
This is the most common culprit for log-in issues. If you can't remember your password, or it simply isn't working, we recommend resetting the password. Here's how to reset your password.
- Navigate to the log-in page
- Enter your email address and click "Continue"
- Click "Forgot Password"
- A pop-up will appear. Enter your email address and click "Submit"
- An email will be sent to you. Follow the instructions in the email to finish your password reset. If you don't see the email shortly, please check your spam folder.
All users, unless you log in through an SSO Provider, require a two-factor authorization code to log in.
When you created an account, you were required to select 1 of 2 authentication methods.
- SMS Authorization - a text with the code is sent to your phone
- Authenticator App - the code is accessed through an app on your phone
One of the most common issues is forgetting which method of authentication you signed up for. Can't find your authentication code?
- Reach out to email@example.com and our team will let you know what authentication method you used
- Still can't find your code? Let our support team know and we can reset your account so that you can set up your authentication again!
Our product is constantly monitoring the IP addresses that access our platform to ensure the most secure experience for our users. If our product doesn't recognize your IP address, it may request that you verify it is in fact you attempting to log in. When this happens, you'll see a message similar to this.
When you see this message, follow these instructions
- Go to your email and look for an email with the subject line "Please Verify Your Location!"
- Open the email and click the purple button that says "Verify and Login"
- You will be redirected to the login screen and can now log in as normal!
Still experiencing troubles logging in?
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help resolve the issue!