With reward specificity, reward senders can select specific products by choosing “Create a Custom Collection” in the Send New Rewards flow. Here are the steps you can take to either redeem your reward or request Wallet Funds:
If you have a received a specific reward, navigate to ‘Rewards’ and ‘My Rewards’.
Click on the three dots to the right of your reward and select “Read Reward Card”:
3. From there, a modal will appear that includes your rewards selections. In this example, I have been gifted an Amazon.com or Target gift card. Click on one of the products, in this example, I clicked the image of the Target gift card to see the redemption options appear on the righthand side:
4. Enter the amount you wish to redeem for, or make a request for Wallet funds. If $50 is entered and “Checkout With Marketplace” is selected, you will land on the product detail page to complete your order:
5. If “Request Wallet Funds” is selected, you will need to specify a reason why you would like to receive the full reward amount as a wallet deposit:
6. Wallet funds can only be requested for 30 days after the reward is received.
7. You will receive notifications about whether your wallet funds request has been approved or denied by your HR team or manager.