We know that it can be a bit of a task to set every employee's settings each time you onboard a new user, especially when most of them are the same. This is why we created a way to make a default setting for each new Wishlist user you will onboard.
While this will give you the ability to onboard everyone at the same level, you will still have the ability to edit users' privileges once onboarded if they don't fit the default settings you have created.
Below are the steps to create these default settings:
- First, in the admin portal on the left-hand side, click "Settings"
- On the settings tab on the left-hand side, select "Onboarding"
- You now have the option to first "Set a Default User Role" and "Set Default User Budget" (if necessary)
- Once you toggle the first slider "on" you will have the following options
- If you select any default permission that allows a user to send a reward, you will be able to toggle on the second slider to set a user's default budget. You can learn how to do that here.
Once finished and you have "saved" this information, you have now successfully set up your default settings for new employees!